Saturday, June 27, 2009

Megavideo - Five Thumbs DOWN

I finally decided to sign up the TV show download with Mega Video coz they are cheap - they got 1 month cheap membership to try out. So thought I do it over the weekend. Guess what, Suay (bad luck in hokkien)!

I thought I can watch after sign up then realize they were down, I think. I didn't know until I realize it was too late. Sigh... then they never even put their system is currently down message on their site to stop end user like me from signing up. What kind of service is this! FURIOUS... this is going to clock my one month's membership with them. Still, it never indicates when will it be up either... I send my feedback to them.. 2 working days to respond... Sigh ... no wonder cheap thing never come good until now I still one to believe that. Never the less, I sign up one month after that no way I going to re-new it. Lucky for me I only sign up 1 month. It is things like this that shakes the confidence I have in company like this.

Read this Forum Post

No comments: