Thursday, June 18, 2009

Can I beat the Curse?

Ok.. my one year anniversary in this current company is coming up. The offical 1 year will be next month.

For this history of my career, I have stayed in Chartered Semiconductor for the longest time. During that time I have enjoyed knowing friends and leaving them behind. I have long past cut myself away from the memories there, not like I don't enjoy it but hanging on to it will make it hard to move on - I seem to notice that after sometime.

So will I be continuing to break the curse of how long can I stay in one company? Well, I am tring very hard to break the record for the second time and hoping I can stay longer than 2 years. It seem to be very hard as my current working place is far far away and transport everyday is a hassle. Trust me when I say it is a hassle. It runs on a stupid private bus who picks their own time to come and breaks down don't send for a backup. See... how hard this is going to be?

No comments: