Monday, June 8, 2009

There are no FREE Lunch

I have come across this lesson many times and have every time trusted it. Guess this term have never failed !

I thought I found a fast ride out of Jurong Island with this new company dispatch but today, guess I was wrong. Sigh... so disappointed and low in morale. He told me that his younger daughter want to use his vehicle so he can't come back here to pick me. Hey ... this ride is not for free ... I am going to pay him. I am filled with sadness and disappointed... that all my dream to hang on onto this job has shattered. Sigh ... kindness never pays... good people is never written on face nor just saying that person is kind. Getting to know a person needs time... and I know that this ride was too good to be true and like I expected too.

No comments: