Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weird but very SAD Dream

I am one who always belief that dreams have its own interpretation. Sometimes when I go into deep sleep, I would always dream about something as if it were so real.

Yesterday evening, I seem to be channeling someone's sorrow. It was really very sad as I keep crying and stop and then later I cry again. I seem to be crying the whole night and when I wake up, my head seem to be on the heavy side. I don't recall the actual dream and what happened but I felt that the sorrowful cry wasn't me. I felt that I was somehow channeling someone's sorrow. Who? I don't really know. I have never encountered this before and was wondering was it due to the swaroski crystal I was wearing yesterday that have absorbed some energy in which have channel it into me? That I really do not know but only can suspect.

No comments: