Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Resting Day Tomorrow - Fun Day

School holidays now! As usual school holidays I would take leave to spent some quality time with my children.

This time plan to go Zoo and Sentosa. My husband have the corporate Zoo tickets and Sentosa has promotion going on. So bring my two kids to enjoy and also save money. Especially, the Sentosa trip, pay for two adults entry to some of the places and the two kids get to enter for free. I am aiming for the Underwater trip as that is especially the expensive one and also a main attraction in Sentosa.

The Sentosa trip was awesome!

I like the Luge Ride although I must say that the equipment wasn't in very good condition though as several times I can't get it to move or was it becoz I and my girl sit together too heavy? Hahhhaaa... We took the ride all the way down to another area. I wasn't sure how to walk back up so I took the skyride. I didn't want to take the skyride at first coz it is scary.


From The Creative Commentor



After finished with the luge ride we ended up in another area which I am not sure where it is. The ticket we bought for the luge ride included the skyride. Was it Phew? DAMN! It was HIGH ! I took it sky ride with my girl and we were both very scared when it move up even higher. It was like 20 storey building .. I think.. I didn't care to look coz I closed my eyes and so did my girl. It was a mistake to take this but we haven't a choice as I don't know how to go back up.


From The Creative Commentor


As for the zoo trip, we visit quite a few animals. We didn't quite get to take the boat trip as it was raining heavily with thunder and the boat trip was suspended. We didn't even take the tram as my husband say we couldn't see anything coz the cover from the rain. I also didn't rent the
TINY XPLORER which I thought I can put my son in and drag him while we go from station. It cost $15.00. Lucky I didn't coz it rained and if I did, I have to drag it back. Phew!

Our last stop at the zoo was the KidzWorld where my son took the

Carousel Ride#
At Rainforest Kidzworld
Timing
Cost
9.00am - 5.00pm
S$4.00 per person (adults welcome)

And I have a good picture of him on the ride. Thanks to the photographer and it cost me $18.00 to buy that photo. However, it was worth it coz it came from a good camera ;)

My girl took the

Pony Ride#
At Rainforest Kidzworld
Timing
Cost
10.00am - 5.00pm
S$6.00 per person

Sad that didn't have one picture of that from the photographer as he walked away. If not I would buy one too for my girl. It seems so unfair now ;(!

Finally, after we had our lunch at KFC, as usual pack with people and difficult to find seats. Lucky I grab one at a good time someone was leaving. Hehehhee...

Lunch over, my girl hit to the SPLASH pool and knock herself out WET! My son dare not coz so many kids there. So he landed up playing the slide in the playground near the splash pool. Then Thunder came and we all have to clear the area.

From The Creative Commentor

No comments: