Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Recycle Centre

I am a huge support of sending items to recycle centre to recycle!

There is this service here that comes to block houses to collect recycle items which include old clothes and etc. They will provide you a green plastic bag. They even have schedule that comes to the block to collect the stuff. I have been donating old clothes of mine and my babies clothes to them for quite sometime. However, last weekend when it was their schedule to come to my area where I stay to pick up recycle items, I was pissed off! What happened was that I did ask them if they collect shoes and they replied saying that they do. So I placed all the baby shoes which are still wearable inside the green plastic bag together with the old clothes and have it placed outside my house for their contractor to collect. Little did I know that later my husband out of the blue mentioned to me that he saw some baby shoes at the stairway and was wondering who threw it there. I don't know if it were their contractor who threw there but it were, I hope this people will be punished by God for choosing stuff to recycle. They should have check the stuff and return back to me instead of toss it away. What a waste. This is the last time ever I am going give them stuff. I'd rather get my husband drive to YMCA and donate to them. Disappointed with them! For this reason, I would rather do donation to overseas as I know they would appreciate it more then Singaporeans does.

No comments: