Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chinese Ang Pow Paper Lantern

After thinking so long about doing this ang pow paper lantern, I finally get to it. Thanks to the cleaner Auntie from my office who showed me how to do it. I have searched many times on the internet for "how to do chinese ang pow paper lanter" but was unsucessful. Those which have the tutorial wasn't quite clear either or it is too complicated for a beginner like me to follow. I actually did this before the Chinese New Year this year but didn't quite found the time to upload it into my blog until today.

From The Creative Commentor

3 comments:

Laura said...

So do you have instructions for this? I've been looking on the internet too but they are either for kids or think you can figure it out by looking. I obviously don't have the origami gene. :(

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

Sorry to say... No instructions :(. Just look at the picture I have done, hope this can help. Perhaps when I some time, I may make an instructions for this lantern and have it post into my blog. Thanks for reading my blog :)