Friday, March 6, 2009

A jerk manager by the name Desm

Ok... he is a Anti - Singapore Air Force (SAF). He criticize how rigid SAF is and how stupid their procedures is. This wasn't the first time he have critized. The last time he mentioned how his friends from SAF is blah blah blah.... nothing good came out of his mouth but saying how no initiative they have and as if he have plenty in him. So I did tell him off one time.

Today, a colleague mentioned that he have a better form then the one I have created and how the form in which I created and I quote "is so SAF". So much for a Singapore Citizen. It is people like him we call traitor. See when there is war in Singapore. He will not be the first to fight for his country but to bail. & did I mentioned that I was once an SAF, comment like this really pissed me off as it is directed at me. I cried after that coz I was so overwhelmed by his idiotic comments. Anyway, lucky my boss didn't agree to change and little did he know that most of the information in the form was given by my boss. I just add the in betweens like the company logo. Joke on him! Not only that, he can't even locate the file.

Sigh and someone told me that we are family. People like him, I'd rather not call him as a family as he is RUDE and family don't hurt one another. Anyway, he is a joke!

No comments: