Thursday, August 7, 2008

MobTV

I recently subscribe to MobTV in hope to watch those missed shows I like watching. To think that I can download and save it and watch over and over again. However, I was wrong! Sent an e-mail to ask MobTV if my subscription ends can I still watch the show. Below is their reply

===================
As all MOBTV videos are acquired and licensed from the content provider and/or copyright owners, you can view the videos as long as:
(a) you have a valid Subscription plan and with the correct package; and
(b) the content title must not have expired yet. Once a title has expired, you'll not be able to view the show even if you still have a valid Subscription plan.

For point (a), if your subscription is over, you do not have the licensing rights to view them as the ability to watch is tied to the Subscription period.
==================
So my review about MobTV, better go watch it while it last the subscription. In the first place if I need to download to watch what for I still need to be subscribe to view it? I might as well watch it on stream. Also, no need to waste time download the software download manager. My final comment about this is MobTV ... IT SUCKS! Pay subscription just to watch again and again the same move ain't worth it. Waste money!

No comments: