Wednesday, August 20, 2008

De-moralize

Today came back to work from MC (stiff neck), learn that the contract guy have MIA for two days and understand from the person who he is suppose to take over that he resign. Like that is not bad news yet, it is the talk about him that really demoralize me. He never called to inform that he offically resign. Moreover, when he offered to serve the one month notice, they say no due to confidential information. Ai yo... this really make me ponder about if I were to leave will they treat me the same way they did to him? That is why I don't like being a contractor as they are being treated this way. Still, someone ask me infront of my boss (in Chinese my boss don't understand), why I don't want to take permanent? Then I say, you go ask my boss why don't give lor. Sigh ... sickening being a contractor and this continues to drive me nuts! & I pray to GOD ... please no more contracts lah... and then I still end up with one.

No comments: