Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MC Today!

Sigh.. MC today coz of stiff neck. Can't turn my head from left nor right. So go report sick. Still can't rest as have some stuff to get to.

Was to take the bus to see the doctor, ai yah, forget to take my ez-link card. Guess how much I have to pay for a short trip say 5 bus stops? 90 cents compared to ez-link card, I only pay 67 cents. Wow liao...

After see doctor, go window shopping at the mall. Drop by the OCBC bank to deposit a cheque. Went to get a harsh brown at Mac Donalds. Wow liao Big Breakfast really BIG leh! Now cost $5.80. Ai yo. Want to enjoy also cannot so settle for less. Sigh ...

Wanted to wait for the Library to open but gave up as waste of time while I can spend my extra time to do something else on my list. Go market to buy fish for my boy and also cook for tonite. This is not done yet. Later have to go do something else. Sigh ... MC is not a rest fully at all.

No comments: