Thursday, August 14, 2008

Busy Day due to Global Sales Meeting

Today is a busy day for me. First thing step into office on my list of things to do includes setting the place for my boss to present her things to some incoming visitors from all over the world. Have to clean up the place. Lucky or do you even call that lucky, have someone to help.

However, he didn't quite drain the mop properly and mop the floor with lots of patches of water. Who can blame him, mopping isn't his duty. Sigh. .. so I ask him if he got another mop, and I also mop the floor. This is to ensure things get done faster mah! After that have to arrange the chairs and tables. Put all the bottles of mineral waters on the table. Shack boy! Set up the projector. Make the room dark with some help from the contractors too.

Lucky have extension cable. Talking about extension cable, I thought the manager play me out. Never told me that he arrange his contractor to come in to make the extension cable. Ai yoh. I might as well go buy outside not so leh chey! Anyway, thanks to him for coming through for me. What can I say! No matter I still have to buy one to standby here in case who needs it. Never can tell the future what will happen. If I can I won't be sitting here as an Admin Executive with my desk facing at the reception area. Sigh ... what to do? Life what!

Ok Thanks to contractors, thanks to person who go ask the contractor to come in to make extension cable for me. Finally, no thanks to the person who bring the hats in without informing me X( that we need a place to put that too! COMMUNICATION... can't all this people get it?
============
Thought they'd come in early. 5pm still the bus of people not here. Ai yo... I think I cannot catch the bus liao lah. Then I go over and peep to see my boss finished with her presentation. Lucky me catch them at a good time... they all finish and ready to take the tour. Hooray, I can pack up and go home. Almost have to book a cab to get out of Jurong Island. Lucky, got a free ride from someone. Save me money from taking cab.

This is getting a bit tiring having to chase bus all the time. One month anniversary coming up!

No comments: