Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Anguish - Can I just get my medicine and go home?

Was fill with anger today!

I ran out of anti-biotics and was told by the doctor that I could get the prescribe anti-biotics at eh Pharmacy. So thought that I could drop by the Jurong East branch to get it since I am going that way. Damn! Pharmacist not around so nobody to assist me to get my prescribe medicine. So guess I have to go to the one at Causeway Point. Then went there, counter show pharmacist went for dinner and won't be back at certain time. I got angry. What the HELL! There is only one pharmacist can't they at least have another one to be on stand by? Then I was telling the sales assistant. This is really poor service! No choice have to wait. HELL if I won't so desperate to take this medication, I would have stomp off and forget it. When the pharmacist did come back my face was black with no smile coz there were two ladies ahead of me asking questions when I only want my medicine. I am holding the prescrption ... saying in my heart 'Can you just give me my medicine so that I can be on my way home!' I just want to get and go!

I shouldn't blame the Pharmacist and I keep telling myself this. Her company should hire another one and do shift work. I almost can't control my temper and was about to blow into flames of fire. Then my turn, she was nice and told me not to take the anti-biotics with iron coz it weakens the strength of the medication. In addition, she also remind me that if after complete course don't cure, I need to get help as she say this medicine is considered very strong. So after hearing all this, my temper tone down. She was helpful even though my face was black.

No comments: