Friday, January 1, 2010

Ambitions

When I was a child... my ambition was to be an Engineer, a Doctor , or even perhaps a Teacher \.

When I grow up further, my ambition to be a Teacher grows with it.

But when I passed out from High School, my dream to be a Teacher has gone kaput... still I hang on to this dream ... and I gone into the Accounting line just like my Dad

Later... I met my husband who was posted to overseas and I got my overseas degree... again my ambition changed to becoming a Network Engineer or even perhaps even a Programmer.

Again, when I return back to Singapore.. things changed so much that I never got to fulfil that dream either coz of sacrifices I planned to make in life changed this dream to be.

Now.... my line have turn to Admin. Using the degree I have, although wasn't the same degree in this line.. I am going somewhere at least. Not a dream job but at least a good job in which I am satisfied with. Thus, I am settling with this dream... reason being ..

Its just a dream and when dreams don't come through...
perhaps its trying to tell you that its time to let that dream go!

No more want to be Teacher coz MOE don't want me
No more want to be Network Engineer nor Programmer coz no one hires without experiences

No comments: