Friday, December 25, 2009

So disappointed with ColdStorage Presentation

Pre-Ordered Honey Baked Ham from ColdStorage this X'mas but was disappointed with the presentation. I wasn't told that the Honey Baked Ham of 1 kg does not come with a box. When I collected it at the ColdStorage what they did was they took the Honey Baked Ham just like the counter purchased ham, pre-packed and put it into a plastic bag and handed it to me. I would ask for a box but they didn't even offer if I would like a box to be placed in it. Was so disappointed with the way they presented the Honey Baked Ham I ordered without a box at all.

My comment here is if it doesn't come with a box, wouldn't it be nice that I be informed about it? Is this the service ColdStorage presents to their customers? I have always trusted ColdStorage for its service but was disappointed to learn this is what they can do. If the Honey Baked Ham of 1 kg does not come with a box then how am I going to give it away as a gift? Lucky I am giving the Honey Baked Ham as a gift to someone who doesn't really mind without box. Another thing, if it doesn't come with a box at all, what for pre-order from them? I might as well get it from a counter as cut ones or even the whole piece. After eating it, I didn't find any difference from the picnic ham either. Can't even taste the honey! Guess.... next year can don't order from ColdStorage already coz makes no difference... save my money for a better X'mas Log Cake and it will not come from ColdStorage.

No comments: