Saturday, January 16, 2010

Training Opportunity

I found a good training workshop over the internet. The last time I saw this, I have already past the workshop date but this time it was way ahead of time. So I download the brochure and was hoping that since my boss not sending me to any external training then I go find one myself. I grew tired of watching others get to attend other training, getting certifications, attending workshop while I sit here and just watch. So I decided this year to do otherwise; HELP MYSELF & Grab the opportunity. I suspect that the results come back may not be good but then I still insist on testing it. One never know unless you try! At most is cannot then cannot lor.

==========
So the few days later, I happen to go into my boss room to get some chairs and she mentioned that out of the blue that she has not forgotten about my training plans. She is checking with HR... I say ok with gladness and appreciation that she did come through for me after all. However, I a bit concern if it will come through again coz the HR person... she always try to spoil it for me.
========
My boss replied, something similar to...from SIM.. though not as good as the one I picked but it is good enough ... I would be stupid to reject it and have it later bite back on my face. Thus, I accepted it!

No comments: