Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Event

Today an event going on at the company again. Again I was praised by my boss that she is happy that everyone is happy with the event. So called that the event is fruitful and smooth; nothing went wrong. I was thinking in my mind OK... don't I always come through... anyhow, I just gave a reply ýeah and smile :).

Ok.. interesting part about how a particular boss say hiring **** is better then Singaporean and will end up slapping her own face. What happen was she was late for the lunch for the event and her team didn't even leave food for her. I can let it be and leave her with no lunch so that she will wake up and know what kind of people work with her but it is not be to do this. So I went to tell her assistant and told him if he can please leave some food for his boss and was surprise to learn that they leave food for someone else who did not participate in the event and not for his boss. That is so sad!

Finally, I managed to pass through this event with a struggle as I was about to fall sick, I try to pull myself through until this event have pass through.

No comments: