Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tarot Card - My Fortune Told

Ok... I have a tarot card of my own and so I laid my cards for a reading for myself and the guidance I needed. Been feeling the so sick of the job coz I have travel far, the stupid bus uncle
with his always late bus and always running up and down the stairs to do support. I laid the cards several times in fact and each time the answer is the same.

The Intepretation Says

Financially Stable
Things will change
Promotion (few occassion got this interpretation)
Patience

Ok the financially stable I do agree. Things will change, I will also agree coz the last time I laid it when I have issues, it came through. I don't quite believe in the promotion part though and laughing about that - definitely no me! So .. results is guess I have to hang in there and try to move pass the impatient part of having to wait for the stupid bus. I do wish that SBS will come back to Jurong Island with their service. At least they wouldn't be late!

No comments: