Saturday, July 11, 2009

Final Episode of Reaper - Finally Caught Up

With busy schedules and no time for television like ever since my second child came, I finally able to catch up with my favorite show "The Reaper". Thanks to Technology people called Internet.

My Review for the final episode? SUCKS
Stupid ending! Andy sold her soul to the devil for Sam and stupid Sam go blow his chance to buy his contract for his soul with the devil. Then he broke his hand when he shake his hands with Steve the angel. Steve is an angel and he do that! Unbelievable! Ending with both looking at Steve go up to heaven gaining his wings coz he broke Sam's hand. How can this be a good ending. No wonder it was CANCELLED.. abrupt ending!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reaper is my favorite show.I never misses even a single episode of this show.I download reaper seasons from this link.