Monday, July 20, 2009

If I have 1 Billion Song

This song is very popular especially in the Teochew version. Just this morning the radio was playing this song but it is in Chinese Version. So I asked the Uncle who was driving me to work is this song's lyrics the same as the one in the Teochew version and he replied yes.

The lyrics states that if I have 1 billion smackroos, I will do this and this and that..... somethings that was listed in which he will do includes eating SuShi everyday, buy shares, drive a Benz... the funny part is if he spent it at this rate, his 1 billion will turn into zero. Buying shares? It is so risky and practically throwing money into drain if you do not know what to buy and what not to buy.

For me, if I have 1 billion, I would buy land or even set up my own company to generate more money. I will spent it on buying property and many of it and have it rent out or even stay in it for awhile to enjoy life. After bored with it, sell it and I am still rich. Buy a car, may be not coz car depreciate too fast down here so it is not worth it. Thus, the idea of money make more money so that money won't run out that fast.

No comments: