Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Again another Challenge

This week is a busy week for me as I the maid around the company. Thanks that I have a little help from the Auntie Cleaner. Started the week PEEVED coz of the guest. Then came the all the last minute request from the guest too. So annoying! However, I tolerated it!

The intention of resigning have come across my mind several times this month. Why? Filled with so much frustration on the transport to get here and out of here! Still, sitting at the front desk like a watch dog like that is not bad enough, people annoys me continuously by asking did you see the bus pass by and what time is it. I sit at the front desk but don't mean I watch for everything all the time. I have other work and issue to focus on then other your bus coming already. & for this very reason, I always never like the part about having to be the receptionist part. This is what happens when you are the receptionist. People take you for GRANTED! HEY I ain't no watch dog hor!

No comments: