Friday, May 29, 2009

Updating those I care and know

SMS people I used to know.... writing letters to people I know even I am no matter how busy... Well, lately I have been wondering... why am I always doing this? I am always " The One" to SMS friends I used to know saying "How are u?" This has never happen to me the other way round as in others SMS me to say "Hey How are u?" Sigh... S A D & P A T H E T I C but true! Other people keep telling me how busy they are doing this and that but never got the time to even care to write and say hello to me either... So I GIVE UP! I can take the time and you can't! What's wrong with that! So busy until no moment to even SMS to say Hello? & for this reason and only one I never even believe when anyone tell me "Hey keep in contact OK!" sentence everytimg I move on to somewhere else.

No comments: