Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Meet the Parent Session Day

Today went down to see my girl's form teacher. Ok.. I displayed my displeasure about how the school let the teacher start this term in the school and resigned a few months later stating she wishes to get married. I believe getting married is not like over night plan ... for one certainly not a culture in Singapore... no offence to others... but this is ridiculous. So another teacher have to pick up the pieces from where she left all the shit. Then, I continue ranting about my girls habits and how the teacher need to be strict with her and punish her if must if not she will take her for a ride. Ok .. I may sound exaggerate a bit but she does take people for granted. The teacher wasn't much of a talker. Both teacher I talk to don't dare say much about my girl just say she ok .. hmmmm... that is so unsure... anyway... I heard what I need to hear... W E A K N E S S in her studies and where she needs to improve in.

Suprise part is last year in Primary 1, her Chinese teacher request for Meet Parent Session but this year Chinese teacher don't want to see me? Sigh.... so not standardize procedure. Change like this is not good! I heard from other parent that ... now a days school everywhere has the same problem ... Thus, the idea of transfer school is shoot down coz it is useless to do that.

No comments: