Friday, May 22, 2009

Fulfilled Craving

Today on leave and go my usual favorite place to eat for lunch with my husband. International Lunch Buffet @ Vienna. Peaceful without having kids around. I actually eat until almost want to puke and that is how full I am. For such a long time I finally enjoy eating something not only I like but in peace and in slow pace. Sigh ...

I been having craving lately to eat oyster... plenty of it... and shashimi ... tons of it and also their popular rose tea. Wow what satisfaction. Every year I would also take leave to watch a movie by myself. The movie I would always catch is Harry Potter. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter show. However, the show have been delayed so long. Anyway, today I watch the Star Trek .. also a huge fan. Enjoyed the show except I miss in betweens coz I had to hit the toilet a few times due to diarrhoea. Not sure was it becoz I eat too full just now or really I got food poison by the so many raw food I eat. It was all worth it .... hehehehe

No comments: