Friday, May 8, 2009

Pansy Shoes

Recently I bought this shoe at Tan Tock Seng Hospital and found it to be similar to the bran Scholl but slightly cheaper then Scholl. Besides, Scholl designs is just so "Auntie". Meaning, you wouldn't caught dead wearing it if you are someone younger then 50s.

Pansy shoes have this three acupressure points made into the inside sole of the shoes which helps to make walking comfortable on the heels. So far, I find that my heals are not so hurtful like it use to coz I always walk in a rush to get home. However, I do find that their rubber sole under the shoe isn't quite as good. It seems to wear off a bit too soon. How I can tell coz the rubber staring to have like a torn cloth effect.

Overall my feedback for the shoe is 3 star out of 5. Read more about their online store here

No comments: