Friday, December 26, 2008

Plans for 2009!

Ok... plans for the new year!


F E N G S H U I! I am setting up my home area to have better feng shui concept. Neighbor is so irritating. You want to keep plants, that is fine with me but at least keep it alive and not dead. Bad Feng Shui you know! Then there is also another thing is the star on the wall, gives me the creep. Can you create something other then a star on the war? It looks like you worship something other then God himself. I have no disrespect for other Gods but please don't do that. I creeps me out! Also, can you also clear the rubbish like the ballons you hang on the wall after christmas? Don't you know how to keep the area clean? Sigh some neighbors area so damn selfish!


Ok .. I still have a job! Still in Jurong Island but at least it is a permanent one already. My desk is still small and cramp but I still have a salary. So what can I say? Work real hard and be blind at things some people do.



I hope to travel some where. After 2 years of no travelling and stuck in Singapore, I am S I C K of it!

No further plans up ahead

No comments: