Thursday, December 4, 2008

On Leave - 4th Dec 2008

Another plan for the day to spent quality time with my children would be tenting. Why I say tenting is becoz we are not staying overnight. We started the day with a cool whether but it later became raining.


We actually planned to tent at Pasir Ris Park but when we reach there, the drizzle came in and there weren't many sheltered area for us to tent out as teenagers were using it. So we moved our plan to somewhere else like in Changi Beach.




A bit wet though but it was cool and there was sea breeze. So cooling and relaxing. My husband set up the tent in the shelter and lucky not many people today camping and we get to have the shelter to ourselves.


My kids watching DVD while in the tent as it was raining heavily outside. Lucky we have the tent set up under shelter before the rain came. Now my girl cannot say we never go camping ;). Hahhaha

My husband started the BBQ when the fire was start, the rain came in again and grew heavier so he had to go into the tent for hiding. We thought our BBQ is ruined by the rain and we have nothing to eat :( but later when the rain stopped, my husband noticed that the BBQ pit was still burning so he continue to BBQ the food and enjoyed eating it while having the cool whether surrounding us. The one thing good about tenting in at Changi Beach is that you get to hear the planes fly buy. Noisy though but we enjoy watching pass above us and so did my kids.

No comments: