Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

This year's Christmas is a quiet one! I didn't put up the Christmas Tree in my home this year as I was afraid that my son will tear it down and there would go with all my decorations. This will also mean next year must buy new Christmas decorations. Now no need. Heeehhhe to that!

Gifts were handed out early this year without any wrapping. My girl broke the car I bought for my son for Christmas :(. So.. am thinking of buying one new one but will cost me :( :(

Stayed home for Christmas and had Marathon of Ghost Whisper show. Eat western food for dinner downstairs and for Christmas eve, my husband also cook something good. STEAK! Yum Yum... I am so full of satisfaction. Guess .. it is a season to be jolly... so I also consume quite a lot of chocolates to relax.

Today at office is peaceful!

Everybody took leave and I come to work to enjoy, P E A C E F U L N E S S! No management people here! No people I don't like here! No hypocrite people here either! Thank GOD! Lately have been busy with tons and tons of work. Finally, PHEW all done.

No comments: