Friday, December 19, 2008

Company X'mas Party

Today was the company X'mas party. We had buffet which is ordered by me and gift exchange which I have to tag them. Although I never liked gift exchange due to sometimes people always get those funny toys and you may get something which you don't like. However, this year I didn't have anything to complain about. I wanted an organizer like every year and always hoping someone would give me one. Finally, when the managers throw out some organizer given by suppliers, I picked one I like and then gift exchange came another. Now I have a few organizer to keep. So how can I complain? A Christmas Wish come True is what I would say!

Not only did the Christmas Wish come True for me, it did for another colleague. My Boss gave away some night safari tickets and we turn it into a lucky draw. So what happen was this colleague was saying 'hope I get this so that I can bring someone with me' . It was a joke at that time but it came true. What are the odds of that! Santa at its job or was it an angel who was listening to our conversation?

Anyhow, we all have fun! I was quite full and didn't quite eat much except for the eclairs. My all time favorite! Got a special card from my boss with special thoughts that would forever keep for memory. Still, was surprise that I got a lucky draw. Altough wasn't the BIG bottle of red wine nor the white, I still get the packet of 'expensive' coffee powder. That was really something or enough for me. It shows that I do have some luck coming my way ;).

No comments: