Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Retire Dream

Recently I have been seeing other people's resume. Don't ask me why. I noticed that some were at their 50s and still working or hunting for job. This bugs me and make me wonder at that age would I be also one hunting for job.

Well, my dream to retire is to having my own small business. Doing what? I have always wanted to sew for people. I love sewing. Sad to say that this is a dieing trade in Singapore. Not many have left doing this. The reason being that nowadays clothes can be imported dirt cheap in China, Indonesia and Taiwan. So who would want to get it tailored made. Besides this is Singapore. If you do not know about Sinaporeans, they don't purchase offline much what they can't touch or even try. Singaporeans are just like that. Some lack of trust perhaps and plus the "30 days guaranteed" system doesn't really work for them. No matter, I am still planning for a good retirement dream.

No comments: