Sunday, June 8, 2008

Job Hunt Again

After torturing myself for such long time, I again resign and be an outcast again. Not like to choose to be like that. At first, when I left Chartered, I wanted to go over this place to try and see. After all they are paying me well. I would real be IDIOT if I don't try it. There was some uncomfortable feeling I already foresee but somehow I try pushing it back thinking that it will pass. However, after four months it still plague me like a disease. This has caused me to fall into xxx ... Finally this has been all over. I pray hard that I will find another job in which I would be happy working there.

Ok .. here is the reason for really leaving this place.

1. This is a construction industry, I have never like this industry and even though I try, I fail badly in this test

2. ok.. I am a Secretary here. The powerful person around this place but I am like a mouse. Hmmmm what is wrong with the picture? That is because a young chump think she senior have control everything lor. Everybody like always giving her way. That is so self centered and totally selfish of her.

3. They always eat expensive lunch. Not Subway then Ichiban or Swenson or Long John Silver or even some other place that at least cost $10.00 for a lunch. Hey, although I earn a lot don't mean I want to spend my money so lavishly like that hor. Then, they never even care to ask if I would like to eat this. They just decide. Of course lah coz most of them are single... single no need to save for rainy days what

4. Lady boss say that her team is good. Ok... this I will have to put here... Hmmm not really, team work they not really have that team work... at least not to me.. they only work around themselves. Many times I seem to get that " This is not my problem" attitude. You call this team work? NO!

5. Last but not least, if you have been reading my blog, my male boss is also funny. Like to surprise me with difficult task. Something that I have to ponder long enough to solve the problem. Boss.. I old already I don't want to go with my life working for you this way. I'd like to do something more of a routine and no obstacles... no strength to climb anymore.

6. We all have to share office keys! I hate this problem here. Secretary no keys to office. I can make one but what for having keys if you have to lift to go up to the office. Oh yeah the lift here needs a special card before you can use it. Why? IT IS A CONDO! Home studio office. Ley Chey

No comments: