Friday, June 20, 2008

Bad Day!

Ok... started this morning with a bad day!

You thought that Singapore Service Level is bad enough and could not go any worst. However, I just met someone from MAS that has made himself a statistic contribution to our Singapore POOR Labeled for Service Level. So what happen? I left a message unable to reach this JERK and when he finally return call, he is outright RUDE to the core and not only that .. and have the cheek to remark me for talking fast. So its a message so what you want me to do? Tell you a story going slow motion? You don't know messages can be rewind if you can't hear the message? Sorry I think you an idiot who do not know how to use the rewind function. Ok .. so I say ok after listening his remark and then I told him " you are also RUDE" and slam the phone. I am appalled and also disgusted by his RUDE behavior and how MAS hire people like him to serve their customers. It is outright sad that they have employee like that to contribute to our poor service level. Like as if Singapore Service Level statistics not doing bad enough and we have another one to add to this statistics.

No comments: