Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Great Singapore Sale

The Great Singapore Sale has started some time ago and almost coming to an end. This year I haven't bought the things on my list. Been busy and waiting for a new job to come along before I spent the money to buy.

Anyway, today I spent 30 bucks on something real worth buying and I have been waiting and also aiming for since The Great Singapore Sale. What is it? It is Arther Yen's clothes. I don't usually for go this brand neither am I crazy for this brand. Just why I want to aim for this is becoz I happen to see that this brand have clothes that are in the material I like most. Very comfortable. Besides, the usual price of the dress cost $89.00 and now at $30.00 I say go for it. This is DIRT CHEAP and only comes once in a year. So I bought it! Lucky thing is they have my size. I procrastinate to buy so long and almost didn't get this.

No comments: