Thursday, June 24, 2010

U Family Talk

Sometime back I registered this talk "Motivating your child..." by U-family also known by NTUC. It is a lunch time talk that last for an hour.

Went there to hear the talk today and found it an hour was really short. The presenter sped through the presentation like a train. Very informative though especially when he mentions about the four pillars in a child. One thing he did mention that seems to apply to my child is the problem sometimes kids don't write their words properly. He mentions that this is due to the "Visual Pillar" is still weak. Generally, many attend this talk! Perhaps they work nearby and need not apply leave like I do! Hahhaa

After which this talk ended, I am suppose to give an evaluation. NTUC, this feedback is for you! Want a feedback, provided a pen but the pen don't even work; NO INK! Well, I also learn from this that next time.. put a pen in my bag.

Came home to do some research in how to improve the pillars and found that there isn't much to go on but only to eat more nutritious food also known as "Brain Food".

No comments: