Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Training ... Business Analyze Report using Excel Course

Ok.. I found this over the internet the other day and recommended it to my colleague who is looking out for more courses. Then, he turn around to tell me to attend instead coz he feels that it would be benefit more. He also suggested that I bring up to my boss to pick this knowledge up from her. I like " ?" Interesting.... yah would be great to learn this... and then hahhhaa... gave it some thought for a moment and said... are you kidding? Yah it would be great to learn this but if I put it across to my boss, it would later become my responsibility. I like NO WAY! Besides, I have no intention to climb the co-operate ladder why should I be learning to do this? Sorry ... I'd rather be doing something else. Besides, HELLO ..... I am already doing so many things for other people so don't need this to be value added to me... I'd rather pick something else to fulfil my "value added" to the company.

No comments: