Thursday, June 17, 2010

Long in line Project

Finally my long in line project, one of which many, is finally moving. Sigh... with all the time spending on resting after falling sick and also busy schedule with kids and after tired work, my projects have been on hold. Not moving .... always trying so hard to get it moving but somehow am always taken up by something else in line.

Sigh... think some spirit is attaching to me coz I am always weak and also angered easily. As if this spirit is feeding on my anger to make it stronger. Not sure is this just my intuition or just being sensitive. However, I never felt so easily angry before. Perhaps that was when before I have kids to drive me crazy! Hahahhaa

Still in line projects include
1. making the bag
2. Trainings plan this year

Side track ...
Ok on MC today! Then something came up. Someone have by pass me and get my driver to do things for her. When I hear that I was angry! Why? This person is not one of our stuff and yet try to pull stunt like this. Sigh... have to find ways to put it gently across this person to tell her to figure out her things herself ... Sorry no more favor! Anyway, don't care if she even complain. I am sick and tired of people like this... They just need to be TOLD to BACKOFF!

No comments: