Thursday, July 1, 2010

Opportunity to Grow?

Just came into office not long and my boss came to look for me. What is it? Well, she said that our new boss mentioned that there are intentions that this particular department in future will expand and was wondering if I could help out. Then, I wonder why this thing came out and why me! I thought is was creepy at first coz this was in my plan for the future when my exising reporting boss no longer works here but later, I gave in some thought and realize that what was going on.

Some time back I did mention some things about my plan to this particular person. Guess when management ask for help, she came through for me.

So.. I just said to my boss ... I will give it some thought. Meanwhile, I also took this opportunity to ask her how she feel about it. I am indeed glad to hear her side of her story that really indeed show she appreciates me alot and definitely hate to share me with others. However, she did leave the decision to me.

Thus, over this weekend, I have list down the time spend on my work. What I want to say to my boss and what are my requirements are if I were to extend my help to them. Hey.. what can I say... this is to protect me hor!

No comments: