Thursday, February 26, 2009

Health Package

Took the Prime Time Health Package to do a routing health check today. It takes place in Polyclinic. Reason why I chose to go there is becoz, it sounds more logical. Times are bad now and if there are any abnormaility, they can refer you to the hospital. Trust me when I say you save a lot if Polyclinic refer you then the GP or private clinic does. So better to head there instead.

"Prime Time" a good naming convention for a health package but it sure does sound like I am old in my 60s. Hhahhaa...

Drawing of blood. Collect my urine and stools (did that last night and store in a container and bring it over to the Polyclinic. Gave them what came out as I wasn't sure how much they need though they say only teaspoon full. There are so many sizes of teaspoond so how much is it?) Answer a few questions but look like tons of it. Measure your weight, height, and also check eyesight. What I most like is that they include the retina photography. This is to check for any Cataract in your eye. I added the Thyriod test as I was once tested positive during my second child birth. I must add that the Dr. is not a local and he doesn't seem to be your friendly doctor. I joke about not having exercise when he ask me if I did. He's like so stone! Never the less, he did listen to what I have to say about my health problems. For that I can't complain. Besides, we "Singaporean" these days are too picky about jobs. So ... 2 weeks later go back to see the result.

No comments: