Friday, February 13, 2009

Budget Tight next few months

With all the spending lately, my budget is going to be tightened for the next few months. I know that having a credit card of my own is gonna give me this kind of problems but I still have control over it yet and until I do not have a job, I would chop the credit card off for good as I already achieve what I need and that is good enough for me.

When reviews for April on how the company is doing reaches, I am going to save... save.. and spend less... April time is critical. If company not doing well, I might not have a job then. I am not really worried but looking at the positive side as much as possible. If I do not have this job then, I can finally take a good break to look after my kids for good now and finally get out of Jurong Island. Hhahhahha...

No comments: