Thursday, February 12, 2009

5th Treatment @ Yun Nam

Ok... the 5th treatment and I am half way to the ten treatments I have signed up for. So ... is there any improvement? We shall see tonight.

==============
10PM

Came home from my treatment tonight and the results is good. She showed me new hairs have pop out like new dou miao (small bean stalk or similar to baby hair, fine ones standing up). I noticed that the patch is some what getting closer in patching up but still needs improvement though. Very happy with the results. However, as usual when your package is coming to an almost ending, they will sure try to psycho you to continue saying "you seen it for yourself"clause and how it works.. so you need more to improve speech. Yeah so she gave me this speech but she is good enough to give me at great discount to sign up for another 10 treatments in which I only come once a month. Tempting offer really! However, as economy get worst, I don't feel like to commit as I don't know if I will still have a job. Besides, I haven't quite recover the cost for spending the first 10 treatments. So I told her that another 10 treatments is tempting offer but I can't commit due to economy blah blah .... then she continue to explain that if I maintain it myself I still have to buy different products to make sure that growth of hair continue to grow which comes out about the price of 5 treatments. I know .. I know... it may sound like a gimmick but I think it is worth it then another 10 treatments. Besides, the product in which I have to get to maintain myself is about the 5 treatment of the price, I might as well get the 5 treatment.

No comments: