Friday, April 25, 2008

Obstacles @ Work

This year hasn't been starting out right! Perhaps I am superstitious but there are obstacles coming towards me one after another.

Again, this time I have given another challenge I HATE to over come. Well, it is to call the ex-colleague to ask something. What the HELL, I doubt the person know. Anyhow, I still go ahead and call. Not that I want to anyway but just to do as I was told to by my boss who rely so much on ex-colleagues. This has made me think if I leave this company should I change my mobile number too to avoid having to call me to ask me this and that in which I can't keep track of. Still, he ask me to go find something in which I do not have the records. I try looking over internet but couldn't find the exactly same thing. This is not my fault that their records are not being kept properly. I seem to be the one always having to solve other's people left behind problems and coping with the unnecessary stress over how to deal with situation like this. This is so UNNECESSARY ! That is what I mean by running into streak of Bad Luck!

Continue to PRAY as the days goes along. How long can I really last!

No comments: