Thursday, April 17, 2008

Difficult Task

Lately, I have been assigned by my boss to do a difficult task. You figure that a Secretary need not have to do this but somehow it wasn't by choice. So what were the difficult task? Well, it was to make calls to people. I have to catch those people at a good time which is the evening time where they are off from their busy schedule and relaxing at home.

Started off well. Thank God I would say! Suddenly came to one as I expected that would ask the "e" question! Sigh ... guess it would happen. This is SINGAPORE and when it comes to SINGAPOREAN... they are known to be typical. Sorry to those out there! No Offense but I think you would agree that Singaporeans sometimes are typical.

Now, I have to go nag at my boss. Tough luck for me ! Working life ... Sigh .. and small companies ... they just isn't easy.

Hmmm wonder if I still can last. POSITIVE thoughts is what I put in my head for NOW!

3 months probation is up next week and confirmation letter not here! So I have to make it come true myself but no thanks to the in co-operative person who not refuse me of my confirmation letter but not willing to work with me to allow me to get my confirmation letter. Wow liao do you have to wait to the last minute then give me meh? Hate this type of people who have this type of working attitude! They simply don't understand that if the confirmation comes late, means that the company don't value the people and also means the people cannot enjoy the benfits. Why must people like this deny other people pleasure of the confirmation.

I ain't very happy working here but I just waiting for time to fly until it is the right time! Don't EVER test my patience! I have LIMITED of it! Beware of my WRATH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.