Thursday, April 10, 2008

3 month probation is almost up

Well time have certainly fly. I have left Chartered for so long :)!

My 3 month probation is almost up here! 6 more days is be exact and that is what I told my male boss "You have one more week to decide if you want me to stay!" Hahhaha to that!

My review about the environment here! It start up with a bad start with so many things going on here since I join. Seem to have settle down a bit but some how still not perfect as I guess it would be. I have lost some confidence during the time here due to some reason I must not indicate here in the blog coz nothing here is secret! Hhahha

To my review, colleagues are getting use to me. Damn they better be! Anyway, I have plans coming along the way. If plans not going well, I may not stay here for long. The stressful part about working is not the work nor the phone calls I recieve everyday nor the colleagues here nor having to take the correct messages. It is more like a human being thing. I personally feel that being stress over this small thing is really bo liao (hokkien). Can overcome? My answer is unlikely unless she don't come into the office at all. No matter, I still take one day at a time until I cannot tahan.

Meanwhile, this blog will be my main support in hearing me nag on and on about life situation here. No doubt I will still continue to add views about other stuff. Keep reading onz ... :)

No comments: