Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Son's Birthday @ School

Today went to son's school to celebrate his birthday with his friends. He was very happy! Its Tuesday and there was suppose to be an assembly. As I was there, he tried to escape it. I tried all to trick him into going but failed. Sigh.. this boy is really hard to teach. The cake was huge and couldn't finish. Again I leave the cake there for later the teacher can eat. I had a hard time carrying it over to school coz it was heavy and I had to carry the goodie bags and take the bus. Lucky bus not crowded. The day before I collect the cake at Northpoint Yishun after work, people at the bus was very in-cosiderate coz no one give me the seat even they say me holding the big cake. The world have lack of good people these days. Anyway, lucky one woman stand up and give me a seat .. inside one... though I prefer outside one coz my cake is big how to seat on my lap? It was uncomfortable... at least she offer.. so I take...

No comments: