Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Failure as mom ?

Just came back from the hospital! Sigh .... so my son let history repeat itself. No Thanks to my girl! She dropped some cotton buds on the floor and my son picked up and stick to his ear.

Brought him to the old house 24 hours clinic as the My Family clinic was already filled with people. Haven't had my dinner yet and have to deal with this going on in my life again. Doctor struggle for past 20 mins and son was hysterical when he see the pair of scissors going into his ear to pull whatever is stuck inside. Doctor lost his patience and was scolding him. Hahhhahha... at least someone knows the aggitation I am going through. Arghhhhh... son refuse to co-operate. So, no choice, bring him to KKH (Hospital down here that deals best with kids). Catch a cab there after leaving my older one with nanny. Where the HELL are the cabs when you need them? Waited and waited.. God .. finally came one. Lucky he didn't say not going.

When to hospital wait again... ok.. noticed people are blocking the damn number! Can you quit it! I am watching for my number. Arghhh... Finally took out a bit. Still have to see the doctor the next day again to see if he can remove the remainder. Then also son not co-operative... Argggghhh... ok... Monday have to go back hospital again and in total $60.00 bucks spent... plus this monday cost $ 420.00 from Medisave. All these have not include the cab fair. Sickening! Why my life is always like that! GOD .. haven't I suffered enough.. you must test me time and time again? I head can't take the stress already! Have MERCY!

No comments: