Thursday, March 10, 2011

Someone from past 3 years

Ok.. bump into someone again from my past!

Alex Saw.. I remembered! Can't remember the other Alex's last name though but I remember he also Alex... I remember my boss name Teo Kok Sin hahhahha... he saw me but didn't recognized me.

Wow.. I not borrowing money from you leh. No need to run so fast. If I bump into you, I can just ignore you but I tap you to remind you. Guess .. you too busy. Then you still say the same thing as last time. My guess was right... I only have to say I am doing well, they will be on the rush.. Never change coz it happens to everybody... Sigh ... & that is why I never stop the person I catch eye while walking on streets coz this is what I know would happen. Can't really blame them. I would do that too!

No comments: