Monday, February 21, 2011

Travel Test!

My girl wake up early this morning and she came to the room to wake up. I look at the clock and it shows 6am. Her usual wake up time is 6:30am and sometimes I could hardly make her get up from bed without screaming at her coz I need to rush to get to work with dropping them off and catching the bus. It seems all so hectic with life!

Tried to wake my son up too but he didn't wake up. So, I bring my girl to the bus stop to catch a bus to school. It took us 10mins to walk from our new house to the bus stop. The bus came fast and we arrived in short time. No one on board the bus when we boarded it. All came out just fine. Reached home, son have woken from his beauty sleep. Ok feed him breakfast and send him on his way to child care. I came back exhausted and start unpacking things until the Singtel guy came and also the open net to do the fibre cable. Open Net... your guy is bloody RUDE! Didn't you train them any manners not to touch people's things? Should I even call the police to have them checked? Singtel guy was polite and extremely young chap. So much potential (I meant in a good way)! & perhaps the previous owner didn't mention that they are all using Starhub? The poor Singtel guy have to spend so much troubleshoot my internet and telephone line. They managed to get both up! Thanks!

No comments: