Sunday, February 20, 2011

Finally MOVED!

The move take place at about 9:30am in the morning. The movers came in and start wrapping and moving our boxes out. Three full truck loads! They break for lunch. We finished all the moving at about 3pm. House is filled with boxes. Some store room, some living, some upstairs. It was a chaos. We have to watch what needs to go where. VERY STRESSFUL & TIRING! What else you want me to say? Give me a break! I have to balance work, and children, it is all wearing me out.

Finally this is out of my way! However, there goes the convenient and have to work out the travelling part from nanny's place and to school. Everytime I think of this, I feel hatred coming into my heart ... I move becoz of bad neighbors! Curse them! This needs time to heal and until then I am enjoying my house.

No comments: