Friday, February 4, 2011

2 weeks left to moving

Time Flies!

2 more weeks in fact and we are moving to our new house. I am not sure if I will be able to cope with the bringing the children up and down after moving but sure will hang in there until news have been offical that husband in going to overseas. After 2 years of wait, perhaps this is GOD's plan for us. No matter, he did came through for us this time just 2 years later. Still, there are other things that will go on but just take one step at a time and pray that he will continue to guide me as he always does and will never fail to help me out when I do need to be strong and need strength.

One thing is for sure is that I will definitely miss this ten year old house. Where I have grown to enjoy the peace ... the wind... the convienence. Although I am moving into a bigger house. All seem so strange to me for now. I hate the kitchen in the new house (it seem nice when I first see it but all these was hidden with the dirt) and also hate the bathroom in my new home at the master bedroom coz its the kind of ugly green. Hope to change that in future.

No comments: