Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Waffle @ Prima Deli Jurong Point

After work, I always drop by Jurong Point and noticed that the basement Prima Deli always has a que form there. Why? People are queing up to buy this waffle that spreads with a few selections which includes kaya, chocolate, cheese, peanut butter. So, after passing a few times without buying and always having to endure that aroma, I finally thought of gaving it out a try.

I waited in the que for 15 mins and while was in the que, I keep noting what flavor most people order. I realize that chocolate seem to be the most popular one. Thus, when it was my turn, I did the same; ordered chocolate. So.... my feedback? Well, it is just an ordinary waffle and it isn't crispy either. I wonder why on earth there would be a craze for it. It isn't all that fantastic and it cost me S$1.70.

No comments: